When to make Noltrex®Vet part of your joint therapy?
Noltrex has been used in over 1 million humans and Noltrex®Vet has been safely used in horses, in the USA, for over four years.
Noltrex®Vet is not a drug and is reabsorbed safely by your horse’s body, leaving no residue. Ask your vet about Noltrex®Vet today, if your horse:
- Is demonstrating signs of lameness, at any stage
- Has a poor response to other joint management therapies
- Has pre-existing conditions that may impact medication choices (such as Cushing’s disease)
- Is an athlete that will require joint management over their career
- Has been diagnosed with cartilage damage