This program explores equine lower hock pathology and hindlimb proximal suspensory desmitis as commonly diagnosed causes of lameness, which at times can be difficult to differentiate between. Speakers will review identifying, understanding, and managing these pathologies.
- Review anatomical features of the lower hock and hindlimb proximal suspensory region.
- Identify appropriate diagnostic approaches for this region.
- Refresh your ultrasound imaging technique for this region.
- Understand treatment and physical rehabilitation options for managing lower hock and hindlimb proximal suspensory conditions.
- Understand considerations that may exist when imaging, diagnosing, and determining a course of treatment by following real case examples from presenters.